Tuesday 14 February 2012

So after weeks of struggling on how to start this course, I have made the decision  it's time to get started. After the induction day at Middlesex which really frightened me I just didn't know where to start. This is my second attempt of this course as i deffered my place in september. At first I just didn't see how it would help me as i work in education and most people are doing performing arts. But after chats with others who are doing the course I realised what I will get out of the course. Therefore I thought it is definitly time to get enrolled and to do my first blog!
I am currently working in a primary school as a general class teaching assistant in reception. There are certain things I can share with you all but obviously for confidentially reasons there's also lots I can't.
So I hope you can enjoy my experiences with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment