Tuesday 10 April 2012

Task 2a

I am in the process of writing my journal and want to try new ways of recording things i think and feel. My understanding of reflection is it's all about what you are doing and why you are doing it. It's about having the time after a task or activity throughout your day and thinking about the outcome afterwards.

Reflection is quite a scary subject as I feel it is all about what everyone does daily yet it is never thought about or spoken about. At work I constantly get given tasks by teachers or myself and I then have to see whatthe outcome of the task was and develop it. A childrens learning is all reflected which leads back to one of the images I uploaded on what is called 'assessment for learning' which is about assessing what they have done and showing them practical and pushing it to the next step.
My thought process everyday is different and this id due to the fact that the childs mild is still developing and there thought process csn change by the second. There's not an evening that goes by where i don't tak about my day and a certain childs behaviour or wat that child has learnt in that day, which i suppose is related to reflection and i guess what I have to do is write it all down 'puzzle through' ideas and reflect on my day. So I shall be continuing my journal as much as possible, take time to think!

No comments:

Post a Comment